Gonzalo Paternoster – Stress-Free Systems
What If You Could Systemize Your Business In The Next 30 Days?
The No-Fluff, Step-By-Step Method to Put Your Business on Autopilot
You want a business that runs like a well-oiled machine. The problem is, YOU are your company’s most valuable employee. I’d be willing to bet, you can relate to at least one of these 5 scenarios:
- Exhausted from constantly putting out fires…
- Overwhelmed with all the crap that needs to get done…
- Hate hearing or saying “Oops, I Forgot!” – because things fall through the cracks…
- Stressed out… and let your personal life go to shit (Free time, vacations, exercise… etc.)…
- Pissed you lose momentum… or even worse – stop making money, when you take time off…
If any of these scenarios feel familiar to you, trust me. I get it.
I’ve spoken to hundreds of business owners who feel exactly the same way.
Not to mention, that was me 18 years ago.
Stressed-out, exhausted, and overwhelmed… but ready for something different.
So yes, I know exactly what you are going through.
In fact, I specialize in helping business owners who are in this exact position, break through to the next level.
Escape The “Bottleneck” Syndrome
Being a business owner doesn’t come with a job description. I know – it sucks sometimes.
If you’re like most of the entrepreneurs I’ve worked with, you feel the burden of having everything on your shoulders.
The reality is, you’ll never grow your business into the business you really want… if you’re the only one that can make things happen.
So are you the “bottleneck” to your own growth?
How you answer the following 10 questions will give you a pretty good indication:
- Do you have documented processes (simple checklists) that employees can follow?
- Do you have accountability in place to make sure tasks are done… and done right?
- What happens if your most important employee leaves – does everything fall apart?
- If you get sick and can’t work for a week, does your business tank?
- Can you count on people to do things the same way… or do you always have to check their work?
- Can you hire someone right off the street, and within 1-2 days they’re performing tasks from a checklist?
- Do you have results that are consistent because you have a predictable way of doing things?
- Have your employees ever forgotten something important, that cost you money or stress?
- Does it feel like nobody else in the company is willing to take initiative and think for themselves?
- Do you want to create systems that will help put your business on autopilot, but you don’t know where to start?
When I had to ask myself these questions it didn’t feel very good. But at the same time it felt great. It was like someone took the blinders off… and I could see for the first time how to turn everything around.
I knew I could create the success I truly wanted, once I implemented the missing piece. A systems based business.
A Business That Runs Like A Well-Oiled Machine
Imagine what your life would be like if…
- Things run right without micromanaging…
- You’re making great money…without spending every minute of every day on your business…
- You wake up well rested and confident, knowing that your business operates smoothlywith the systems you have in place…
- People get shit done without needing your constant attention or approval…
- When an important employee leaves, someone else can take over the next day without missing a beat ( because everything is completely documented & systemized)…
- No more chaos and stress…
- You can take time off whenever you want…
- Your business functions perfectly and efficiently without you!
Follow My Proven Formula For Success
Don’t know where to start when it comes to creating systems that will help put your business on autopilot?
Stress-Free Systems is a 4 week “classroom” version of my private systems coaching – designed to take you from being your company’s most valuable employee (aka slave to your business), to a business that runs like a well-oiled machine.
Inside of the Stress-Free Systems program I show you the exact path to follow to completely systemize your business in as little as 4 weeks.
By documenting and systemizing the procedures for running your company, you can create freedom from the day-to-day grind. And the best part is you don’t even have to do it yourself!
What Will The Training Cover?
4 weeks of kick-ass systems training to help put your business on autopilot. I’ll show you the exact path to follow:
Week 1: The Rockefeller Systems Mindset
You can’t systemize your business without a strong foundation to build upon. You’ll discover what perfect systems look like and how they function.
Week 2: The 80/20 Critical Tasks
Identify what to systemize first so you see an immediate impact in your business… more time and more money.
Week 3: Lightning Speed Systems
Create systems overnight. And the best part is you don’t even have to do it yourself.
Week 4: Bullet Proof Accountability
Now that you have systems, learn how to get people to follow them every single time. No more having things fall through that cracks. A true system that holds people accountable for y