Caleb Wojcik – DIY Video Production Guide (Version 2.0)
DIY Video Production Guide (Version 2.0)
Learn how to shoot better videos by yourself.
10+ Hours of video lessons
What You’ll Learn:
There are so many different places you could start when you want to learn to make better videos. Trying to figure out where to begin is nearly impossible because there is so much to learn.
Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve spent countless hours watching endless tutorials to make my videos better and that is why I put this together.
There are plenty of excuses for not making videos, but “know-how” shouldn’t be one of them.
This course covers:
– What camera, lens, lighting, microphones, and recorders are best
– How to set-up 3-point lighting, white balance, and soften shadows
– How to get clean audio from any kind of microphone with no echo or noise
– What to do while shooting to save hours editing it later
– How to plan your videos, script them out, and deliver them naturally