AWAI – Secrets of Becoming An Internet Research Specialist [7 eBooks (PDF)]
Right Now, There’s a Little-Known $2.3 Trillion Industry Where The Demand For This Service is HUGE!!
You Can Start Immediately …
With the Computer You Have!
This unique opportunity …
- Learn “how” in a single weekend
- Start MAKING MONEY … this Monday
- Earn $50,000+ your first year
- No start-up money necessary
- All you need is a table, a cushy chair, a computer, and a reliable Internet connection
- Your success is 100% Guaranteed!
“Please — send me someone who can look this stuff up on the Web for me … I’ll pay anything!!”
Paul Hollingshead, Freelance Financial Writer
Ou won’t believe this.
It’s a way to make good money – cold hard cash – surfing the Web in your spare time.
You heard that right.
There’s an entire industry that wants to pay you up to $50 an hour … And all you have to do is sit at home and check out websites!
Not just any websites, of course …
And, not just any information. That’s the best part …
These people tell you exactly what they need. You just look it up for them, email it to them … And get paid!
If you’re looking for a way to make an extra $1,000, $2,000 a month part-time, in just an hour or so, a few evenings a week … Money you can use to …
- Pay down some bills
- Put towards your retirement
- Take a special vacation
- Treat yourself to something fun
And, if you happen to love doing it (and what’s not to love – sitting in your bathrobe, surfing the Internet?) … you can spend more time at it … and easily turn this into a full-time “work at home” career where you can make $50K to $90K a year.
Interested? Keep reading.
This could be just the thing you’re looking for!
Here’s the story …
My name is Roy Furr and I’m a writer.
Make Great Money Helping Me –
and the Thousands Like Me!
The Top 10 Reasons Web Surfing Is The Ultimate Home Business
- You’re getting paid to surf the Web! I mean, c’mon!
- You’re the boss!
- No road rage … No traffic-induced tension headaches … No commute!
- You’re in control of your financial future.
- Layoffs, schmayoffs – there’s no “corporate” office to fear because it’s YOUR business.
- The Bahamas on a whim? Does the hotel have Wi-Fi? Sounds good, let’s go!
- No more time-off requests for soccer games, days off school, or anything else – you decide your schedule.
- Spouse needs to move across the country for work? Pick up and go – without worry.
- Dress code: bathrobe, slippers, and that silly hat you can’t get away with wearing in public.
- You’re getting paid to surf the Web! Like I said, c’mon!
But, I’m not the kind of writer you might think.
That is, I don’t write novels or magazine articles.
Instead, I write for a little-known (but enormous) industry called the ‘direct-response’ industry. If you’re not sure what that is, that’s where people read about all kinds of products – everything from investment guides, to skin creams, to fruit baskets, to fun little gadgets. And if they’re interested, they buy right then and there, by sending in their money or paying by credit card on the spot.
You see it all the time. Direct-response ads are everywhere.
Me? Among other things, I happen to write articles about the direct-response industry, letting people know about everything that’s going on in it and about some of the huge opportunities this industry offers for people interested in collecting their own part of this $2.3 trillion industry.
It’s a huge business.
And right now, I can’t keep up with all the articles and ads that need to be written.
So the other day, I got to thinking.
If I just had a little “help” doing the things that take up a lot of my time (which is finding ideas and examples, quotes from experts, and other stuff, mostly by surfing online), I could write a lot more. And, because I work as a freelancer, I would be paid a lot more, too.
Then I thought, “I wonder if there are people who could do this for me.”
I asked around. Nope. Nobody knew of anyone who was trained to do this for me.
But then I met an ex-accountant named Sandy Ferguson.
Meet Sandy: My (and Your) Savior
Sandy, I soon learned, was a great accountant, but it wasn’t her passion. There was something about staring at the same sets of numbers all day that made her dread going to work.
Turns out she always wanted to be in our business. Makes perfect sense, after all. Because as far as “desk jobs” go, it’s about as far away from accounting as you can get. What we do is creative. We’re working on something new all the time. And, we’re always learning about new things.
But, here’s the problem. Sandy didn’t think of herself as a writer. And, she wasn’t even sure she wanted to be. But, there was one thing she loved. She loved “detail” stuff. Finding neat little facts … interesting tidbits … and surfing the Web.
Well, guess what.
Sandy figured out how to make a very nice living doing just that: “surfing the Web.”
She discovered surfing the Web could be used as a “back door” to collecting her own part of the $2.3 trillion direct-response industry.
Because she learned there are literally thousands of people like me – writers looking for someone to find “stuff” for them – ideas, articles, information, quotes, back-up material, specific statistics, charts – all kinds of things we use every day in the things we write …
The other thing she found was that these people were happy to pay her a quick $400 or more for an easy day’s work. Why? I can tell you firsthand. Sometimes it takes me a full day to find something I absolutely need to have in my letter or article. And, with all I have on my plate to write – that not only puts me way behind on my deadline … but costs me money as well.
Now, let me stop right here for a moment – just in case you’re thinking a common thought when it comes to writers …
“But, aren’t writers not very well-paid in the first place? How can they afford to pay me this kind of money to surf the Internet for them?!”
Not these writers!
These People Have Lots Of Money …
The writers I’m talking about aren’t your typical writers …
These writers make a lot of money. That’s because a lot of the writing they do helps to sell millions of dollars worth of products – and they not only get paid very well to write what they write … they also get a “piece” of everything they sell.
So, don’t be worried these folks have no money to pay you. And, please don’t feel guilty about taking their money.
I know tons of them. And, I know they’ll be grateful to anyone who can help them get the information they need, so they can write more and make more. The average letter to these people can be worth as much as $12,000 to $14,000 in income. So believe me, paying you $20, $30 – $50 an hour to help speed up the process … and make their letters stronger?
I know one copywriter who told me if he could find one “go-to” person to do all his web surfing on every letter he writes – maybe a day or two’s work – he’d be happy to pay them $1,000 of his writing fee! And, there are tons more writers just like him.
Are you starting to see the picture here?
How big and exciting the opportunity is?
Wait. It gets better.
Say Hello to Your Typical ‘Day on the Job’
Because Sandy was the only person I knew who could do what I was looking for, I got to know her pretty well. Make no mistake, I love my work as a freelance writer – that it pays so well and the fact that I can choose my assignments and come and go as I please …
But, I have to tell you … I was a little jealous of Sandy’s day when she described it to me. See if you wouldn’t love your day to be like this:
- Sandy’s “commute” to work is the short walk down the hall to her home office. (Whenever she decides it’s time to work.)
- At her desk, she sits down, turns on the computer, goes to Google, and starts surfing using her proven methods. (She has a laptop, too – to work outside or anywhere else when she feels like “getting out of the office.”)
- Sandy surfs the Web looking for interesting articles. The ones she finds, she copies and pastes into a Microsoft Word document. When she’s found enough, she sends this document to her client along with an invoice for her “surfing time.”
- Occasionally, she’s interrupted. A new client (or repeat one) emails with new topics to surf for on the Web. Or, they call. Maybe she’ll notice the mailman delivering another check from one of her clients and walk out and say, “Hello.” (This gives the mail a whole new meaning!)
- When she’s done for the day – either she thinks, “Okay, I’ve made as much money as I want to make today,” or “Hmm, I guess I’m done surfing the Web for the day” – she simply stops working and calls it good. There’s no boss to check in with, and no schedule to keep.
As you can see, Sandy’s “home business” can give you the ultimate freedom and flexibility of self-employment. And the best part about it is, she never has to go to an office … there’s no commute … no “boss” breathing down her neck … no wondering if she’ll still have a job next week.
Plus, she can live and “surf” anywhere she wants. She’s never tied down to a place she doesn’t want to live because as long as there’s Internet access where she is – she has a great, well-paying job!
Heck – she can even travel the world and still make money if she wants to!
And on top of everything, she didn’t need to get a fancy degree to do what she does … no special training. She has all the work she needs – and the money is terrific.
See why I’m so excited to share this amazing opportunity with you?
So, how do YOU get in on the opportunity? Keep reading!
Thousands of copywriters
are ready to hire you to
surf the Web for them
“The information industry is growing by leaps and bounds. Thousands of new copywriters and editors are coming on board every month, and many of them desperately need help surfing the Web to find more information on their subject matter.
“Whether it’s business, finance, health, travel, sports — you name it — there are millions of pages of information being published every day on the Web. You can provide a very valuable service to all those writers out there who have more work than they can handle. Just offer to do the web surfing for them and they will happily pay you a fair fee.”
— Michael Masterson
Earn Cash Surfing the Web from Home
Who Is Web Surfing An Ideal Opportunity For?
Anyone who needs extra cash … Anyone who needs a little extra cash — whether it’s to spend now or to sock away for retirement — would benefit from learning how to surf the Web and earn $50+ per hour.
Stay-at-home parents … The kids go down for a nap and now you can earn a quick $50 while providing a valuable service to writers like me.
Part-time workers … Why not take the time you’re not working at your part-time job and turn it into another income stream? Who knows — you may just decide to quit your part-time job and start surfing the Web full-time.
College students … Between classes and homework, you can earn some extra cash and add unique experiences to your resume — and who knows, you may find a spot in the direct-response industry, too.
Retirees … Let’s face it. Social Security and pension checks don’t necessarily make ends meet from month-to-month. So, why not make a little income of your own to take care of those extra expenses life always throws at you?
Laid-off employees and others between jobs … You can only respond to so many help-wanted ads — so why not start your own web-surfing business and start earning $50 per hour until you land your next full-time gig? (And, maybe you’ll quit applying to work for someone else when you realize what an inviting opportunity this is!)
Freelancers looking for multiple income streams … Many freelancers experience ups and downs when it comes to client projects — why not fill in the gaps by getting paid a handsome fee for surfing the Web?
People with other direct-response experience … You can parlay your experience and connections in the industry into another income stream that will start rolling in quick.
Aspiring direct-response copywriters … What you learn as an Internet Research Specialist — and the contacts you make — can give you a huge advantage as you start to build your career as a direct-response copywriter. And in the mean time, you’re making a great living surfing the Web!
Anyone looking for a new opportunity and new freedom … No matter what your background, no matter what your motivation — getting paid $50+ to surf the Web is an exciting new opportunity that will give you a whole new sense of freedom. So, go ahead: seize the day and give it a try now!
What Sandy discovered and wants to share with you is: there are scores of writers and ad writers like me and other marketers who are stuck right now.
They NEED information gathered from all over the Web. It’s how they bring proof and credibility into their writing. And, they don’t want to do it themselves – they’d rather focus on writing because, for them, that’s where the money is.
So, they need YOU to surf the Web for them, and they’ll pay you handsomely to find the info they’re looking for.
But, here’s the thing … the potential problem.
Before I heard of Sandy and what she does, I never knew a service like this existed – where I could actually pay someone else to do my research for me.
Sure, I’d heard of big research companies that do surveys and interviews – and even of independent Internet researchers – but never of a researcher who actually understood our business.
I asked around, too.
I called some of my friends and colleagues who do the same type of writing I do. “No,” they told me. They’d never heard of a researcher who actually knew our industry and could provide this high-value service.
“But, I’d sure like to find someone like that – who knows our industry and who I can pay to do all this research for me,” many of my friends added.
Well, Sandy knows our business. And, it makes a world of difference. That’s what makes Sandy so valuable – and why she gets the big bucks for surfing the Web for writers like me.
But, here’s the big problem …
We Need More “Sandys” –
Lots More …
There aren’t nearly enough “Sandys” out there.
And, once word got out about the great research she does, everyone wanted to use her. If you want to hire Sandy, you have to wait your turn. Sometimes two … three weeks. And, in my business – I can’t wait that long.
Plus, Sandy has her preferences – for example, she loves looking up health topics but dreads digging through investment info – and if your topic is something she doesn’t think she’ll enjoy surfing the Web for, she’ll politely turn down any fee you offer.
So, I got this idea.
I convinced the company I do a lot of writing for, American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI, as it’s known), to kidnap Sandy and make her tell us all her secrets – so writers like me can find and hire the researchers we need to help us with our work.
Okay, they didn’t actually “kidnap” her …
But, they did make her a very nice deal to share everything she knows about surfing the net … finding the information writers in the direct-response industry need … how she does it … how she organizes her time … and her simple system for organizing all the data to make writers like me so happy with her work we want to hire her over and over again.
AWAI even persuaded her to make a list of her best information websites – those little-known pages tucked away in some far-off corner of the Internet that have all this information nobody else knows about – stuff writers would die for.
You won’t believe how generous Sandy was with her information.
She even shared how she goes about finding clients – and how she actually gets writers like me to sell her services for her … (Luckily for you, she doesn’t need to keep this information under lock and key anymore. She’s found out there’s so much work for researchers like her, she could shout her secrets from the rooftops and still keep her schedule as full as she wants!)
In fact, when I saw everything Sandy handed over to AWAI, I called her up:
“Sandy,” I said, “I really appreciate you doing all this … it’s really going to help solve a HUGE problem in our industry. But, let me ask you – aren’t you worried about ‘competition’ if too many people start doing what you do?”
“I welcome it!” she told me. “Because the hardest part of my job is telling my best clients I’m TOO BUSY to surf the Web for them on an upcoming project!”
Great news for you, huh?
All about AWAI
I’m writing you this letter today on behalf of American Writers & Artists Inc.— though I think you’d be interested to know I came to them as a customer and a member first.
AWAI has been helping people break into lucrative careers in the direct-response industry since 1997.
Their mission is to help people like you and me develop skills to acquire financial security, independence, and freedom — and they’ve been doing it successfully as long as they’ve been in business.
First direct-response copywriters, then travel writers, photographers, and graphic designers — and now Internet Research Specialists, too — have all found their way, thanks to the help of AWAI’s amazing programs, people, and events.
(My own story is one among thousands of success stories of AWAI members creating brand-new and better, more exciting lives for themselves.)
AWAI’s programs — this one included — are industry-recognized for their focus on both helping you understand what it takes to succeed in your new career, as well as how to find clients and start working professionally and earning money fast.
And, they have a stellar reputation, too. They’re a Better Business Bureau “Accredited Business” with an A+ BBB Rating — the best rating a business can earn.
I know getting paid $50+ per hour to surf the Web from home may sound “too good to be true” — though you can be confident knowing that AWAI has been building a reputation for over a decade of providing only the highest-quality programs based on opportunities their members can take advantage of right away. And, this program is no different
– Roy Furr,Freelance Copywriter and Regular AWAI Contributor
And, here’s even better news for you …
The people at AWAI took all this great information and combined it with what they know about the direct-response industry … And that’s a lot. They’ve been teaching people how to write for this industry for the past 13 years – and their Board of Advisors reads like a “Who’s Who” of the direct-response industry: writers, marketers, publishers, CEOs – you name it … all people who know the crucial role information plays in this business!
And together, they’ve created the ultimate guide to sneaking in Sandy’s unique “back door” to this huge (and growing) industry … And getting paid $50+ per hour for surfing the Web in your bathrobe …
(You should know, by the way, this is the first and only guide of its kind that I’m aware of.)
A way to make excellent money – part-time or full – helping an entire industry solve a very big problem … sifting through the vast amount of information the Internet holds and finding those little “nuggets of information” all direct-response writers need.
The program they’ve put together is called Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit.
And, not only does it show you step-by-step how to “short cut” the research process by accessing precisely the information writers in the $2.3 trillion direct-response market need … AND, exactly how to get started collecting $50+ per hour surfing the Web with little-to-no startup costs – it shows you how you can begin making money immediately.
Not Just a Little Cash, Either
Sandy was timid when she started out applying what you’ll learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist. She wasn’t sure how much clients would pay.
So initially, she only charged $18 per hour. Clients jumped on it.
… Then she bumped up her fee to $25 per hour. No resistance.
… Up to $35 per hour. Clients were still eager to pay that for someone to surf the Web for them.
… And even higher to $50 per hour. Clients readily pay that, too – and there’s no indication this is the ceiling for what you can earn.
You can easily earn $50 per hour and more to surf the Web from the comfort of your home.
The Money You Make Adds Up Quickly
Let’s say you dedicate yourself – starting today – to taking full advantage of the opportunity covered in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit.
Because of what you learn in the program, you know you can begin charging $50 per hour immediately.
Decide to do it just part-time – 20 hours a week – and you earn $50,000 a year. (That’s more than the average American makes working full-time, year-round!)
30 hours a week and you earn $75,000 in a year.
40 hours a week and you can break the six-figure mark and earn $100,000 per year.
What you learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit opens up a whole world of possibility.
Plus, Take Control of Your Life
Notice how easy it is to work part-time and still earn a great income? You could work harder (and earn more), but it’s certainly not necessary.
That’s why I love being a writer for the direct-response industry. And, you can have the same benefits when you sneak in this “back door” to my writing world with Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit.
- Control your own schedule. Start and stop work when you like, “surf” as much or as little as you like. Take impromptu days off. Spend afternoons with your family. Your time is yours to control.
- Live and work where you want. Work from home. Make home anywhere, and work with clients all over the world. Take a trip, work a couple of hours in the morning, and explore the rest of the day. Anywhere you can plug in to the Internet, you can make money using Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist.
- Work – and earn – as much or as little as you want. You can set your fees at anything the market supports, and you may be surprised by how much the right clients are willing to pay. Then, work as often or as little as you like. You’re in complete control of your income and your financial future.
Common Questions, Answered
Let me answer a few questions that may have come to mind, and dispel a few myths. If you’re wondering right now if Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit is right for you, this will help you decide.
- “You say this is a ‘back door’ – Is it legal and ethical?” YES! This is a very real business you can do from home, providing a valuable service that’s in-demand with copywriters and marketers. Not only is it legal and ethical, everything lines up to make this a great work-for-yourself business for anyone who likes surfing the Web.
“My clients and I regularly bring Sandy in the back door on projects — and are happy to pay her $50/hour because she can really dig up some juicy research to make my copy POP!
Getting a researcher was one of the best moves I made in my copywriting career – and I know other writers would benefit from having a researcher too”
— Carline Anglade-Cole, Million-Dollar Copywriter
“Is it really this simple?” In Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist, Sandy tells the whole story of how she got started … And in her story, you’ll see this is something you can start immediately, even with no experience. (Of course, you can actually succeed quicker and easier than Sandy did because this program gives you the benefit of her years of experience and sets you up to thrive as an Internet Research Specialist – right away.)
- “And, this is something I can do from anywhere?” Anywhere you have an Internet connection, you can use Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist to make a good income. Sure, you could go after local clients, though there’s not much of an advantage there. In fact, you’ll learn why you’re better off approaching the “major players” regardless of location or experience, and how this can earn you more, quickly.
- “Can I do this part-time, on the side?” Sure! When Sandy got started she was a part-time freelance bookkeeper, doing research project-by-project as a side gig. You can start working as an Internet Research Specialist as little or as often as you’d like, then scale up or down as you choose.
- “Can I do this full-time?” Yes, yes, yes! The demand for this skill is through the roof among copywriters and direct marketers – and, as soon as you’ve been hired by a client once, it’s likely they’ll want you to regularly do research for them. With just a few clients, you could keep yourself busy full-time, year-round.
- “Can this lead to a career writing for even bigger money if I want it?” Absolutely – because there’s no better or faster way to learn how to become a writer in our industry! That’s the “hidden benefit” to what you’ll learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: what you learn in this program actually teaches you some basic “copywriting,” which is the technical name for what we do. Even as I went through this program, I was able to pick up new techniques I’m applying in my writing projects to add loads of speed and selling power to my writing.
- “How will I find people who will pay me to surf the Web?” You’ll learn exactly how in this program. You’re going to learn the two types of clients who hire for this kind of work, and you’ll get exact templates for approaching each. Plus, you’ll learn how to get one to sell your services to the other – so you don’t even have to do the selling, and work will come to you automatically. (This has been Sandy’s most powerful secret to growing her business.)
- “How much can I make?” As I described above, you can easily make $18 to $50 per hour or more with the help of Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist. This adds up quickly, even working part-time. In your first year, it’s possible to make $50,000+, and still take plenty of time off. You can make far more, too, as you grow your business.
- “What industries and niches are hiring?” This service is needed in almost any industry imaginable. Wherever there’s a need for well-researched content, there’s a need for people who can apply Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist. From health to finance, B2B to personal development, high-tech to pets and animal care – opportunities exist in every corner of business.
- “What about other types of writers – can I get paid to surf the Web for them, too?” Good question! At first we thought your best opportunity was to copy what Sandy’s been doing and offer your research services to direct-response writers like me. Yet, as more and more people have applied what they’ve learned – we’ve discovered there’s a world of other opportunities for Internet Research Specialists. Book authors, speakers, journalists, even graphic designers and corporate marketers are all ready to hire Internet Research Specialists … And, that’s just scratching the surface.
- “Why haven’t I heard of this before?” As we mentioned, Sandy has been using this to earn a great “back door” income from the direct-response industry for years now. Yet, outside of her circle of clients and friends, few knew this opportunity even existed. To most of the world, this is a brand-new industry – just identified by AWAI as an in-demand service among copywriters and marketers. And, because the word is just now getting out, those who get started now will find it easiest to start earning top dollar for their services, quickly.
- “If I start now, where will I be in one year? Five years?” The demand for researchers who follow the instructions in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit is only increasing. It’s directly tied to how much content is produced – and in our information-addicted world, there’s more and more content being produced every day. Almost every ad, sales letter, article, web page, or editorial piece can benefit from your help. So, in less than a year, you could be rolling full-steam ahead … and in five years, the demand for your services will likely be far beyond what you can keep up with. This is definitely a great long-term business option.
Meet Sandy Ferguson
Who would imagine a part-time bookkeeper as a “secret weapon” for million-dollar copywriters?
Yet that’s exactly what appreciative writers call Sandy Ferguson.
She’s frequently brought in the “back door” by A-list copywriters, marketers, and industry giants to help them create winning promotions. Though Sandy never has to write a word. In fact, she hates writing!
Sandy discovered a little-known industry that allows her the freedom and flexibility to live and work on her terms while rubbing elbows with some of the best direct and Internet marketing minds of our generation. And, Sandy manages to earn a hefty income to boot.
Sandy is living the life of a Professional Internet Research Specialist for copywriters and marketers in the health industry. She uses her web-surfing research skills to dig up and uncover profit-boosting statistics, fascinating figures, powerful quotes, and other credibility-building pieces of information for promotional sales copy.
Her client list includes:
- Copywriter genius Clayton Makepeace
- Million-dollar copywriter Carline Anglade-Cole
- CopyStar Ezine
- Easy Health Options
- Health Resources
- High Reach Media
- The Bob Livingston Newsletter
- The Total Package
- True Health
- Cole Marketing Solutions
- AS Research
- And many others
Sandy’s highest compliment comes when clients tell her something she dug up was key to increasing response in a promotion — and she helped them create a winner.
Now, Sandy reveals her secrets about this untapped industry. For the first time ever, she shows you what it takes to become an Internet Research Specialist for the booming direct-response industry. You get step-by-step instructions and Sandy’s personal insight for creating a successful and lucrative career in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit.
You Can Start Today
We’ve made it simple for you to get started.
Sandy and the folks at AWAI have put together a thorough program on how to sneak in this “back door” to the direct-response industry and start making a handsome income surfing the Web from the comfort of your own home. Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit takes you step-by-step through Sandy’s entire process.
Copywriters like Jay are
ready to hire you for 4 or more hours
of web surfing every week
“How much web surfing time could I outsource? About 4 hours a week, give or take.
“And, the right person would be EXTREMELY valuable to me for two reasons. One, I could spend more time playing golf. And two, I only earn money when I’m writing … So, if you can free me up to write more, it means I earn more.
“It’d be worth every penny to pay you $50 an hour to surf the Web and bring me the exact resources I need.”
— Jay White, Copywriter
And, you can start today, and complete the program in a weekend.
- Learn the single-most important thing to understand about web surfing that will let you charge top-dollar for your services without flinching
- What it takes to get clients – I guarantee this is not what you think
- Master your fear of approaching clients with one simple “command”
- The often forgotten secret for landing more gigs with less work (this is the hidden force behind building a reputation that pays)
- Which industries have the highest demand for your services – and a simple five-step process to know where to find floods of work
- Get others to sell your web-surfing services for you – Even when she needed to, Sandy never liked “selling.” So, she found out how to get others to do it for her … Now the process is yours, including who to contact and exactly what to say
- When you want work fast – here’s a simple way to get it
- What to do – after your client says “Yes” – to make your life easier and ensure a steady stream of work (this is called “client control” … but I assure you, it’s completely above board and your clients will be happy you do it)
- Specific instructions for what to put on your website to sell your services best – this is far less complicated than most make it out to be
- The one thing you must get from your client on every project, before you start surfing the Web – and a template you can give them to make their life easy
- What your final product will look like when you hand it to the client (and the one thing you NEVER want to forget, if you’d like more work from that client)
- Where to begin your surfing every time
- 25+ targeted websites and other online resources you can use as you surf – knowing how to use these well (and when) can turn you into a superhero with your clients
By the time you’re done with Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist, you’ll know how to find and get clients (even how to get others to sell your web-surfing services for you), plus how to follow Sandy’s exact process for sneaking in the “back door” of the direct-response industry and getting paid to surf the Web.
Live the “Web Surfer’s” Lifestyle in a Matter of Days!
Can you imagine yourself surfing the Web for a living?
You wake up and your entire commute to work is walking down the hall to your home office.
You have complete flexibility to start work whenever you want, work for as long or short as you’d like, and take breaks on your schedule. And, you get paid well for providing a service that brings true value to your clients.
It’s the “Web Surfer’s” lifestyle … And Sandy and the folks at AWAI have swung open the “back door” so you can run right in and start enjoying this lifestyle … it is easier than you may think, and faster to get started, too.
Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit program can be completed in a weekend – including doing the exact exercises to get you rolling. By this time next week, you could have your first project where you’re actually getting paid to browse the Internet.
… And, in a matter of days, you could have a steady stream of work and income from surfing the Web!
Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist
is Your “Path” to Financial and Personal Freedom
Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit is an online program consisting of 13 chapters, split into two main, easy to follow and digest parts.
The first part – Chapters 1-6 – is all about what to do and how to do it. This is how you go from landing the gig to giving the client exactly what they want. This is what you do in your everyday life as an Internet Research Specialist.
The second part – Chapters 7-13 – is what it takes to get paid. This is how to attract clients, get other people to sell your services for you, and develop the client relationships so they’ll come back over and over again.
You start with the fundamental idea – that you can earn a great income and have more freedom over your life and your time when you follow what you learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist.
You end with all you need to turn your web-surfing skills into a steady stream of income in your own business.
And, as I told you before – if you’re excited and you’re eager, you can get the skills you need in a single weekend – and be “open for business” Monday morning!
What Price Would You Pay
What can you earn as an Internet Research Specialist?
Out of the gate — because of what you learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist — you ought to start charging $50 per hour for your research services (the first people who have started using this program report clients are happy to pay this).
Work 20 hours a week … That’s $50,000 this year.
Work 30 hours a week … That’s $75,000 this year.
And, if you do research full-time — 40 hours a week … You can earn $100,000 a year.
And the best part is, you can earn this kind of money in your bathrobe and slippers!
I showed you above how you can begin earning $50 or more per hour immediately, and create an income stream well over $50,000 a year applying what you learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist. I even showed you how, if you’re serious about turning this into a good income, you could make even more.
Yet, even more valuable is the freedom you get when you sneak in this “back door” to start living the “Web Surfer’s” lifestyle.
- No more boss to check in with … No more punching the time clock
- You control how much you work … And how much you earn
- And you have complete freedom … Work from anywhere!
Here’s something else. Because you’re reading this letter right now, I’m pretty sure you have all the tools you need to get started: Your computer and your Internet connection. And, maybe a nice comfortable cushy chair. Really, that’s it.
Now You Just Need Your “Back Door Pass”
Find specific information in a clutch, get constant work, and be paid well.
“I would LOVE to have someone I could assign certain pieces of my project. For example, I might be looking for stories on five people who bought stock in Berkshire Hathaway in the past 10 years. Or, I might be looking for people who have bought and sold tax liens.
“I would pay at least $50 per hour to be able to say ‘Hey, here are five stories I need by this Friday’ and have someone deliver on that request. That’s the type of service I would love and would use all the time.”
— Mike Palmer,
The income you could earn alone makes this “home business” worth thousands, if AWAI were asking that.
Yet, Katie, AWAI’s Executive Director, knows if she were to set the price too high, simply not enough people would take advantage of this offer. And, she tells me, they’re hearing clamoring from writers around the world telling them the demand for this service is through the roof.
So, to start filling this market demand, and get as many people as possible using Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist … And, because AWAI wants to make it easy-as-pie for you to say “Yes!” … they decided to make this program a lot more affordable.
So, it’s easy for you to take advantage of this opportunity and get started now.
That’s why they’ve set the price for Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit at just $129.
That’s right! For just $129 you get the exact plan you can use to begin earning $50 per hour surfing the Web. (That means you can make up your investment in less than three hours of putting what you learn to work … You can make up your investment your first morning!)
WAIT! LIMITED-TIME INTRODUCTORY RATE: If you respond immediately you can own this program at a price you won’t believe …
Just $99 – and, yes, you read that correctly. That’s an $30 savings off the price!
Imagine – you could pay for the entire program after about two hours of applying the web-surfing skills you will learn!
For that very low price, you get everything: the “how to do it” part. You get the “how to get clients” part – complete with exact templates you can adapt to approach them and get work.
You get your “back door pass” to freedom.
But, that’s not all …
These Special Reports Will Help You Earn More
$500 to $1,000 per day
if you know what to look for…
“I spend a solid day per promo on web surfing, but it’s hard to find someone who knows exactly what to look for.
“The right person could be worth $500 to $1,000 to do this for me, if they could deliver exactly what I’m looking for.”
— Don Mahoney, Copywriter
(Note: Don knows the average Joe doesn’t know what copywriters need … Yet in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist and the accompanying special reports, you’ll learn exactly what to deliver to have clients coming back over and over again and paying top dollar for your web surfing.)
When you invest today in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit, you’ll get even more … so you can earn more.
- Special Report: “How to Deliver Superior Research by Learning One Crucial SEO Skill” … This special report teaches one specific skill from the world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that makes it far easier to surf for the exact info your client needs. Follow the directions in this report and you’ll have happy clients coming back to hire you over and over again. ($39 value!)
- Special Report: “Proof and Credibility: 10 Ways Your Research Can Make Your Client’s Copy Sizzle” … This report is like a writer’s secret weapon – and a good way to ensure copywriters always turn to YOU to dig up info online. You’ll learn 10 types of proof and credibility copywriters can use to boost the persuasive power of their writing – so what you deliver can be laser-targeted to helping them get bigger winners more often.
- Special Report: “Five Other Research Projects to Boost Your Income” … Once you’re in the door as an Internet Research Specialist, there are five easy “Would you like fries with that?” services you can offer so you can earn more without chasing down another client. These ideas could double what a client pays you in a year, no sweat. ($39 value!)
Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit is certainly worth more than the $129 published price …
But, for $99 – it’s an outright steal! I mean, who ever heard of an entire turn-key business … one you can “set up” in two days … and be generating income on the third!
Plus, you get these three special reports worth another $117 (bringing the value up to a minimum of $246) when you order today.
And, you don’t risk a thing when you give Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist a try starting now …
Put it to the Test, Then Decide …
It’s on Us to Prove it Works
Try Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit today. Sneak right in the “back door” Sandy has opened up for you. Go through and test out what you learn. Get a gig surfing the Web and get paid for it. (Pay back your investment in the program.) Then, get another gig.